Women Who Love Wine
– Hi, good afternoon. Would you ladies like anything to– – Wine.
– Wine. – Okay. How about a glass or a– – Bottle.
– Bottle. (jazzy music) – Is it cheap?
– Yeah, it’s cheap. – Is it the color red?
– Yes. – I’ll take it. – Uhh, I had the longest
day. I need a glass of wi– Did you get punched in the face? – Oh my God! I don’t know! Did I? – It’s just grown up apple juice. Let’s be real, okay? – And say, “When.” – We have a problem.
There’s no bottle opener. – Okay. Get me a shoe, some
nails, and a spare nunchuck. – Say, “When.” – Now I’m letting this one
aerate while I drink this one. It’s a classy thing, I
promise. It’s French. – How many alcoholic beverages
do you have per week? – Uh…one. Bottle. Per night. Perfect, thank you. – You’re drinking out of the bottle? – I don’t wanna do dishes later. (bottles clink) – Mmm. Mm-hmm. – A bottle a day – Keeps the doctor away.
– Keeps the doctor away. – That’s what I heard. – Because you’re too drunk to call him. (gargles) – Grape. It’s grape, isn’t it? – Here’s the secret. I have
no (beep) clue what that is. – Oh my God. – It was five dollars.
– You’re amazing. – Mmm-hmm. – I have the sauvignon blahs. – You know, we should
really exercise tonight. (laugh) – Oh, that’s funny. – But tomorrow we should. (laugh) – Oh, God. That–I will cheers for that. You are hilarious, Allie. Oh!