Truth or Drink Bridesmaids | Shelbey, Claire & Tiffanie | Truth or Drink | Cut
– Have you ever been
attracted to my fiance? – No.
– No. – [Shelbey] Never? (laughing) – I am Tiffanie, and I have known Shelbey since we were 10 years old. We both go to U-Dub
together and live together. – I’m Claire, and I know
these guys just from school. – I’m the bride. (laughing) – [All] 21. – September 10th, this year, so coming up. – Uh huh, really soon.
– Yeah. (laughing) – Not all my bridesmaids get along, and not all of them know each other. Almost none of them know my fiance ’cause he is in the Navy. – I’ll start. – Of course you will. – Who here has slept with the most people? (laughing) – Can we just both do shots? I don’t want to answer this question. – I’m doing a shot.
– I’ll say it. – Okay, go for it.
– Eight. – Holy shit. My parents are watching
this, they can’t know. – Oh fuck. (laughing) I forgot about that. – Whoops. – When did you first
sleep with your partner? – It was actually Valentine’s Day. We had only been dating, like, two weeks and he made me lobster and
steak, and potatoes, and – Dang.
– and we slept together. – Was it good? (laughing) – Oh, don’t want to
reveal that to Brandon? – No, ahh! He probably knows. – Was he big? – I’m just gonna take this as a no. – Is that another shot? What grade were you? – I was a sophomore. Nope, in high school.
– Nope. – Yeah.
– Yeah. – What’s your favorite thing about and least favorite thing about my fiance? – Favorite thing, that
he got you a kitten. – Oh.
– He did? – Yeah.
– And my least favorite thing is that I hate don’t
know anything about him. (laughter) – I like his tattoos, So there,
– There we go. – I like his tattoos. I don’t know him. That’s my least. – Have we been difficult
to deal with as friends. – Hmmm. Ummm. – Shot, shot, shot, shot. – I think that’s a yes for Tiffanie. – A little bit. – Wait how? – You’re a little, like,
judgemental sometimes. – Yeah, because you’re 21. Like it kills me. Like you love each other. Why do you have to put a ring on it at 21 – That’s true.
– if you love each other. – Because we love each other enough. – Yeah but like.
– To like, – You’re gonna last forever
– be that way. – that’s the point right? – Yeah and but then you’re
– So why you be like 25? – You’re coming at that thinking
a completely different way than me then.
– Yeah. – Are any of my bridesmaids
keeping any secrets from me? (Tiffanie laughs) – Do you just?
– I’m just gonna take a shot. – Okay. Take that as a yes. – Do you want kids? How many? – Yes, and we’re on the same page. We both want two kids. – When do you wanna have kids? – Hope for girls. – Soon. – Like how soon? – Like within a year probably. – What? No way? – Yeah. – Dang. – 100%. – Oh yeah.
– Oh yeah. – Well I don’t know. – Like how would they change? – We don’t really change that much.
– Because being a mom is just like different. You gotta work to support
your kid and your husband. And like I’m never gonna-
– We’ll still be friends though.
– We’ll be friends but, like, we’re not gonna have
the times that we have now. Like we live together.
– Yeah. – It’s true. – You’re not gonna wanna
drink for like two years. Pregnant, breastfeed, I’m
gonna be drinking by myself. – Yeah that sucks. I’ll be there. – Thanks. – Do you think me and
my partner will last? – Real talk, you are young. The majority of your
relationship has been apart. How long have you guys spent together, like at one time, like the
longest you vacationed together or like gone to see him
or he’s come to see you? – Three weeks, yeah. – Like, I know you guys love each other. It just makes me nervous. I don’t want you to be unhappy
or have your heart broken because you feel like you missed out. – Mkay, I think you’re
projecting a little bit of your own feelings on my situation, but I understand. – Alright, okay can we do a new question? This one’s like a little deep. – Have you ever been
attracted to my fiance? – No.
– No. – Never? – No.
(Claire laughs) – I guess I never asked you
guys that question before. – Do you think we’ll ever get married? – Yes, I think you both will. – How old do you think we’ll
be when we get married? – Well maybe like 30. Just because I know-
– 30? That’s late. If I’m not married by 30, (Shelby and Tiffany laugh)
someone help me. – Okay. (laughter) – How will you keep things spicy with your soon-to-be husband? – Don’t wanna release too many details
– Scandalous. about our relationship. – Would you guys, like,
ever have a threesome? – Yeah. – With a girl or a guy?
– Have you talked about it? – Yeah.
– Oh. – Wait with a girl or a guy? – That’s where we, like, get mixed up. ‘Cause like he wants it
to be with another girl, and, like, at first I was like, “Yeah it’s gotta be with another guy,” but like, I’m okay with another girl. I don’t give a shit. Oh man, if this isn’t a question for you, I don’t know what is?
– Kill me. – Am I rushing this? – Yes! (laughter)
God yes! A, you are something completely
different from high school. B, he is something completely
different from high school. C, you spent three weeks
together total after high school. – No.
– No. – At one time.
– At once yeah. – Yes, that’s the longest
you guys have been together. That fucking terrifies me. – I think you’ll be fine. – I think we’ll be fine. (laughter) – Claire.
– Thank you Claire. – On a real note, on a real note, you’re my best friend. Obviously I’m gonna
support anything you do, but I feel like I’m allowed
to, like, be worried that you’re gonna be
heartbroken down the line. If I don’t say it now, then I’m gonna regret it down
the line for not saying it. You know?
– Yeah. – I love you.
– We really love you. – I love you. – Oh no you took off your crown. – Ah. – Oh hoo hoo. – Claire what? – Oh. – Next married person. – Whoo!
– Yeah right. (applause) Well I gotta be married before 30 so. – That’s true. That’s true.
– And I’m like.