The World STRONGEST Beer: 65% Alcohol! – Tipsy Bartender
(dramatic orchestral music) – Okay. Ah ha! Ooh. There it is, huh?
– [Skyy] That’s one. Where’s the other one? There’s more than one.
– Oh. There’s the other one. – What are we doing today!?
(she laughs) What did we just un-package? – We just un-packaged the
world’s strongest beer. – Exactly, Armageddon–
– Brewmeister’s Armageddon. – Exactly.
– That’s what it’s called. Just to give you an idea of
how strong this is, we have Hennessy at 40%, Jameson is
40%, Tequila Avión is 40%, Maker’s Mark is 45%, and
Lucid absinthe is 62%. The only thing we have in
the house that’s stronger than this Armageddon beer is
Bacardi 151 and Everclear. – [Skyy] That’s right, homeboy. Those two will put some
hair on your balls. (scoffs) You want some hair on
your balls, Sophie, huh? – All the time… – [Skyy] Drink a little bit
of that, you’ll grow some. – Oh, yeah. – [Skyy] You should drink some of that. – They grow.
– You’ll have balls to fight. (laughing together) – Tell them how much
this cost to get here. – Well, you paid $150 to get these two bottles delivered to your home. – It should come with a
naked girl, but hey… It is what it is. Let’s taste this beer! Ooh… Bam! – [Skyy] How’s it smell? – Smells like beer. – [Skyy] No shit, okay, could you pour? – It smells like a
barley wine, to be exact. Do you know what that is? – [Skyy] Yes, a wine made from barley. (Laughing)
– Oh my god. – [Skyy] That’s enough, okay, that’s good. – No, I’m kidding. Look how thick that is, that’s thick. – [Skyy] Already, I noticed something. There are no bubbles, really. – I know, first of all,
there are no bubbles. That’s definitely… yes. Not carbonated. And, it’s thick. – And there you have it! Armageddon! The world’s strongest beer. – Hm, okay. Are you scared? – Yeah, because, this thing’s
got no carbonation whatsoever. – 65% in a beer. Okay, here goes… Holy… It’s super strong. It’s… really strong. It’s almost… And it’s smooth, it’s
really silky, I feel. – Uh huh. – And caramel-ly, but it’s… I can feel it right down–
– [Skyy] I feel it, too. It’s more of a liquor than a beer. – Yeah… It’s not bad, though. – Tip the bartender! What you frowning for? Mind the hell up, girl, German girl. Mind the hell up! (laughing)
Say bye. – Tchüss! Adiós! Auf Wiedersehen! Sayonara! Buenos Noches! See you later!
(Skyy laughing) (indistinct speaking) Who knows? Good-bye.
– [Skyy] Hakuna Matata? (both laughing) – [Voiceover] Check out
some more of our videos, and find us on Instagram,
Facebook, and Twitter.