People Try Popular Beer From Around The World
– By the time we reach
these, we’re just like, “This is the best!” (midtempo rock music) – This one smells like a fraternity floor. – It smells a little fruity. – Ooh I like that one. – Very watery. – This is fine. It’s kinda like, fruity. – Has a little bit of a
pineapple juice taste. – This one, I kinda wanna just chug it and then flip-cup it. – Done and… Done. – [Man] Smells like apple juice. – [Woman] Naw dude, smells like honey. – Slightly darker.
– Slightly darker. Which is a sign of fanciness. – Mmm.
– Oh! – Ooh!
– Yeah, right? – Mm hmm.
– There’s like, a sourness to it.
– Are we supposed to swish it and spit it out? (gargles) – [Woman] This is scary beer! Scary beer. What is it? (bleep) water. (laughing) No!
– I love dark beer! – I don’t like dark beer.
– Shut up. – That tastes like chocolate. – It kinda tastes like bacon. – Ooh, too coffee.
– Yeah, tastes a lot like coffee. But it does the opposite thing. – This is intriguing me. – This is pretty good,
it’s a little heavy. – Probably an oatmeal stout of some kind or a chocolate stout.
– I had oatmeal the other day. And it looked nothing like this. – [Woman] Smells kind of like chestnuts or like walnuts or something. – Smells like a men’s bathroom. – Ugh! It looks like pee! Why would you say that? – This is a different flavor. – I’d be down for this. – This definitely tastes
like a really old beer. Like an ancient beer.
– Is this a sea urchin beer? – Oh it does taste kind of like the sea. – Keep ’em comin’! – [Man] Oh yeah! – [Woman] This is college.
– [Man] Yeah. – This is concert beer.
– Smells like a sticky floor. – I’m smelling this and
I’m getting good memories. – It’s a little bitter huh?
– It’s bitter. – It’s like beer pong beer.
– This is like, mistakes but ones you don’t regret. – The more you drink,
the better it tastes. – I know what this is. This is a pilsner.
– Smells like broth. – This is from the Czech Republic. I’m calling it now.
– I really hope that it’s not a pilsner. – [Man] Smells good.
– [Woman] Smells fragrant. – [Man] Yeah.
– [Woman] Smells like, smells fruity and flowery
all at the same time. – I don’t know what this is. It doesn’t taste like
any of the other beers. – This one’s probably my favorite so far. – I know nothing. But this seems to be
a higher quality beer. – The more I drink it, the more I like it. – Yeah but that’s probably
’cause you’re getting drunk. – This is a juicy beer. – (laughing) Please
don’t describe anything as juicy ever again.
– Juicy. – Ugh. – [Man] This one smells
like a baseball game. They all kinda smell like…
– They all smell like baseball games. (laughing) – Ooh, this one’s Mexican for sure. – This is…
– Like when you know it’ll taste good with a lime, it’s generally Mexican beer.
– Right. – I like it, it’s really refreshing. Really nice.
– This tastes like weed! – I’m not mad at this one either. – No
– That smells like weed. If you walked in and you smelled that that would be marijuana. – [Woman] Smells like cider.
– [Man] Woah. – [Woman] Cider, dude.
– This is interesting. This tastes a little like wine. – It’s a little bit
stronger, you can tell. – This one tastes like Dove soap. – (laughing) He’s right!
– I really like this one actually.
– This is like, fruity. – This is like an API.
– IPA? – Uh, AP… – India?
– Yeah! – You guys rock!
– Dude, you guys are awesome! – You guys have the best
food and the best beer. – Hey! What up Peru. – Here in Ireland we like bacon beer. – Ahhh.
– It’s from India. Indians, you know how to make your beer. – Ooh, what up Peru. – Oh!
– Oh! That’s why I have the good memories. (bleep) I love Corona.
– That’s the one we said, feels like we went clubbing with that one. – I did go clubbing with this one. – Yeah, Argentina!
– Is that the juicy one? – Yours is Corona. You thought it was a pilsner, right? – Yeah.
– It’s not. – It’s as if something
has impaired my judgement. – India? Way to go! They have a lot of spices. That was the more flavorful one. – Ireland, I already knew Guinness. Guinness, you’re an old friend. – I like beer.
– It wins. Thank you.
– Yay beer! Yay world, keep drinking, keep having fun and be safe. – I think Curly got the burps (belch) – Sorry they stink. Aww man I got a deep burp coming – My burps always smell. – Wait I wanna smell
it, give it to the Lord. Give it to the Lord. – It always smells like salami.