Crosswalk the Musical in Paris – Les Misérables – #LateLateLondon

By Brian Lemay 100 comments

>>James: WHAT CAN I SAY, WE’VE CONQUERED LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK, LONDON. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE CROSS WALK COMPANY SET FOOT ON FRENCH SOIL. AND HERE WE ARE, PARIS, PARIS, THE CITY OF LIGHTS, THE CITY OF LOVE.>>BONJOUR.>>YOU CAN FEEL IT. THE CULTURE THE SOPHISTICATION, THE BEAUTY, THE JENESES QUOI.>>PARIS […]

Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie

By Brian Lemay No comments

I have a recipe that the whole family will love It’s Sweet Potato Shepherds Pie and you are going to want to make it all season long So we’re going to start in a large sauté pan and then we want to heat it to about medium high About a tablespoon or two of olive […]

Sugar — The Sweet Addiction

By Brian Lemay No comments

Today’s topic: Sugar. The sweet addiction and with this topic I don’t want to introduce a new dietary fad. No new dogma. I’m not here to judge, and later, you also don’t have to look at my plate, or other people’s plates, to have a look at what everyone is having for lunch. That’s not […]

How to Get Wine into Upside Down Glass | Bar Tricks

By Brian Lemay 35 comments

Apres Wine Bar in Toronto has over 200 bottles of rare organic wine

By Brian Lemay No comments

Apres Wine Bar, we are focusing on natural wines. About 70% of our wine list here is natural. We are bringing them from all around the world. We are focusing on unknown grapes from unknown parts of the world. And the remaining 30% is organic and biodynamic wines. Some classic. We have something from everyone. […]

Check, Please! Bay Area Spirits Tips: All About Rum

By Brian Lemay No comments

Delirium Nocturnum – Fairgrounds Wine and Spirits Video

By Brian Lemay 1 comment

What’s going down, everybody? I’m Peter Moeller of Fairgrounds Wine & Spirits in Danbury, Connecticut and welcome back to Fairgrounds TV. Welcome back everybody. Today we got a great Belgian beer: it is Delirium Nocturnum. It is 8.5% alcohol by volume and it is considered a Belgian strong ale. A dark strong ale. So let’s […]

Adam O x Marvelus – Wine and Dip “2019 Soca” (Virgin Islands)

By Brian Lemay 55 comments

Adam O x Marvelus – Wine and Dip “2019 Soca” (Virgin Islands)

Clay Shannon, Marketing in the Wine Industry & Creating a Wine Brand | #AskGaryVee 282

By Brian Lemay 61 comments

Little Girl Finds A Secret Room In Her House That Leads Into An Even Wilder Surprise

By Brian Lemay 100 comments

When preparing to welcome a new arrival into the family, expecting parents will take all sorts of steps to ready themselves and their home. They’ll read all the baby books, childproof the house, buy more diapers than they can count, and paint the nursery. However when one couple in england learned that they’d be having […]