Ex High School Sweethearts (Alicia & Jessie) | Truth or Drink | Cut
– Oh Christ … What’s the biggest
secret you kept from me? (laughs) – I’m pretty sure you know already. – Say it. – When I cheated on you. – I’m Jesse. – I’m Alisa. – We are, I guess you could
say ex’s from high school. – Still friends. – Still friends, yeah. – Yeah.
– Ooh, yes. – Let’s do it. – Cheers. – Salut. – What was your favorite
high school make out spot? (laughs) – It has to be the one
that was by your house. Go park …
– Yeah, the parking lot. – Yeah, go park in the parking lot. That was like, the spot. – I was, she wasn’t. – I wasn’t really out per say. – Hiding from your mom all the time. – That’s true. – Literally hiding in
your closet from your mom. (laughs) God, that was some of the
scariest shit in my life. – Hey, it was fun though, right? – For you. – Oh Christ … What’s the biggest
secret you kept from me? – Probably … – You don’t wanna drink on this one? – I’m pretty sure you know already. – Say it. – When I cheated on you. – Oh yeah, I knew about that. Yep.
– You did? – Well you told me. – But I hid that for awhile cause I was terrified to tell you. – Well, yeah. Yeah. Do you forgive me? For cheating on you?
– I mean … – We make mistakes. – You forgive me.
– Life is … – I forgive you, yeah. Life if life. What about you? I think you should, yeah. – So, describe our last time having sex. – Our last time having
sex was just yesterday. (laughs) Well I think we both took a shower, you were like, on the bed, and you were just pretending
to sit there and dry off. And I’m like, “Nobody
sits there for that long.” – No.
– No. – The funny thing about that is, we actually live together. She goes to school just about
10 minutes from my place, and I just offered. I was like, “If you need a
place to stay for school, you can definitely stay at mine.” – Of course I had to say, “Yeah.” – Of course you had to say yes, you know. – I’ll stay at your house. We can do it sometimes. – Next question. Do you think you ever really loved me? – Yes, definitely. – Yeah, I felt it.
– I still do. – I know. Are you in love with me or just love me? – Let’s just drink to that. – Yeah, let’s do that. That’s a safe, safe answer. – Sorry dude. – It’s okay. – Are you in love with me? – I’m– – I think I know the truth, so if you wanna just drink it’s cool. (laughs) – I guess I have not fully got over you. What would it take for
us to get back together? – Oh man. Can’t be so crazy. – Oh. (laughs) Well, what’s my scary side? – You’re angry side. Your talking shit side. – Like I’m the hulk? – Yeah.
– Yeah. – I mean, I understand. Yeah, you’re right. You getting a little– Oh, that’s not good. That’s not good. – Kiss me like you did in high school. (laughs) Just a peck. – Just a peck like my high school like, “Oh, where you going? No!” – Come here! – There you go. Cool. Am I a good kisser? – Yes. – Okay. – Makes me melt every time. – Alright, last question. Ready? Did you always know that we wouldn’t last? – No, definitely not. I thought you were the one. – Yeah? – Forever. – Yeah?
– Yeah. – Damn. I guess I gotta get my
crazy on, not so crazy. – You looking for a girlfriend? Not for me– – Well, I’m taking applications. – Asking for a friend. – Asking for a friend? – Yeah. – I mean, well that friend, you could let her know that I am looking for a girlfriend, yeah. – Oh, okay. Good shit. – Yeah. – Good job, guys. – Thank you. (applause) – That was fun.
– Yeah? – Sweet. – Cool, cool, cool.