Couples Play Truth or Drink (Mia & David) | Truth or Drink | Cut
– What part of my body would you change? – Your brain. I would do… (laughs) – My name’s Mia. – I’m David. Boyfriend, girlfriend? – Boyfriend, girlfriend. – We met at Burning Man about,
a little over a year ago. Sure. – Sometimes.
– Yeah. We play in a band together. – It’s Gabriel Wolfchild
and the Northern Light. We’ve spent more of our time
in our relationship touring than we have in one place. – You go first.
– I go first. – Yeah. – How many sexual partners have you had? – Less than 20, I think. – Is that an answer?
– Less, than 30. I can’t remember them after her. You know what I mean? – Oh, good save. I like this. (laughs) I think it’s your turn.
– Okay. Oh. Would you ever consider
having an open relationship? – If we felt like there was
something we needed to explore, we could come together and talk about it. Do you ever fake an orgasm. Can you really… – No. I know she doesn’t. I can tell. (laughs) – You can tell? I feel like that’s a fair assumption. – Oh. Have you ever had a threesome? Would you? – Yes. We have had one. (laughs) And yes, I would do it again. Not that one though. – You wouldn’t wanna do that again? – I mean, I would. You were not excited about it though. ‘Cause it was more of
me and another person, and he was just kind of like,
feeling not a part of it. – I feel like I helped out. I feel like I was like, your wingman. (laughs) – What is your favorite and
least favorite sex position? – Okay, so I think my
favorite, my favorite is when you’re like on your side. ‘Cause then I can like, kinda
still see your whole body, and see your face, and then
like, also see your ass. And that’s important. – Is your family gonna watch this? I hope they don’t. – I’m not telling them about this. Least favorite… Actually I don’t really
like reverse cowboy. – What? Why?
– Yeah. Unless you’re into it,
and then I’m like, get it. – I hate it. Oh, I’m so glad. (laughs) – Cowgirl is that what I said, cowboy? (laughs)
– Cowboy, right. Cheers.
– Cheers. No more reverse cowgirl. If you could sleep with
any person in the world, who would it be. – You could guess. Probably. – Louis CK? – No! I mean kinda, mostly, yes. I was gonna say Johnny Depp. What about you? – Probably Hillary Clinton. – What?
– Yeah. – You hate her though. – Well, I hate her
because I can’t have her. – Do you want one?
– Yeah. – Okay. What do you find most annoying about me? – You remember things
differently than I explain them, and then you come back at
me, like a month later, and like, and you said this
and that, and I didn’t. – I think you are older, so your memory is probably
– It’s just fading. – the most questionable.
– It’s just fading. What do you think of my family? – No, I can answer this one. I think they’re wonderful, loving people, who are doing their best to understand me. It’s a natural response
to feel nervous about being a younger girlfriend,
who’s like, I’m a musician, and I’m like, all over
the place, and feel like they’re gonna be like, what are you doing? – Yeah, maybe. Seven years, seven and a half. – What do you wish I
would do more for you? – Sing to me more. – Oh.
– I wish you would sing to me more. – Yeah. ♫ Something in the way he moves ♫ And I don’t need no other lover (hums) – We are cheesing this thing up now. (laughs) I love you baby. – I love you too.