Bizarre Beer Taste Test
– Why would you do this to us? – Why? The Belching Beaver Brewery’s Peanut Butter flavored Milk Stout. – Cause it’s all about the beaver. – Peanut Butter, that should
be interesting. – Wow, really? – Molt, oats, lactose, hops,
yeast, and natural flavors. – It kind of smells like a Reese’s Pieces. – Wow! – I’m digging it. I’m
digging it. I’m digging it. – That is peanut buttery. – I don’t know. Is it too early to go five out of five right out of the gate? – High Water Brewing Camp Fire Stout. – Leaves you wanting s’more! – It evokes fond memories of wilderness and camping adventures. – We’ll see. – With graham crackers! – Wow, this is dark. – Black. – Oh yeah. Hell yes. – It smells like candy. – Yeah, it smells like candy, but I know it’s not going
to taste like candy. Hey! This beer would be good for kids! Don’t include that in the video. – Amazing. – Yeah, that’s really good. – Oh, no no no no no. No no no no no! – I’m not getting s’more
out of this at all. – Out of one out of five? – One. – One. – Lemon Chiffon Crueller Ale. – Sorry, we’ve already had a couple beers. – Oh, it’s pink! – Fancy pants.
– Don’t mind if I do. – What’s a chiffon? Lemon chiffon? – I could not tell you. – Is it this style of doughnut? – Maybe.
– I feel like a chiffon’s a nice, like, scarf a lady wears. – Oh, that looks like dehydrated pee. – Lemony. Lemon cake. – It seriously smells like cleaning fluid. – It does! – Oh, bleck! – You don’t like it? – No.
– Oh, I like it. – A doughnut should be a doughnut, and a beer should be a beer. – Banana Bread Beer! I’ve heard about this one. – Yes, I’ve seen this. – Bread beer. Look, it says, “Long ago, ale was known as liquid bread.” – Huh? – Wow, you know what? It’s not even just banana bread, it’s the yellow laffy taffy, which is my favorite laffy taffy. – Nope, I don’t like it. I don’t like it. – I kind of like it. – No, it taste like banana candy. – When you say banana bread beer, you want some banana bread. – You want some carbs. – Yeah, exactly. – No carbs in here.
– You’re right. – I like it, but… – I think this could
give you a tummy ache. – Why flavor something unless
it’s better than normal beer? – You don’t do what you claim to be. – Oh! Double Chocolate! – This is going to be good as hell. – It’s award winning. It doesn’t say what award it won. – That’s a nice bottle though. It’s like Willy Wonka.
– It’s like super dark. – Ooohkay. – Oh. Nope. – You don’t like it?
– I don’t like it. – Yes. Yes. No. Mallory’s wrong. – I hate chocolate. – No. That’s so good. What would you pair it with? – Turkey leg? – It’s not too chocolaty, though.
– No. All these big, bragadocious flavors. Double chocolate? I don’t
even taste half chocolate. Yeah, it smells like off brand chocolate with a hotel coffee.
– Oh god. – You know, like hotel coffee? It’s free, and it’s in the lobby, but it’s not good? So you like, put a little
of your hot chocolate packet in to make like,
an impromptu mocha? But, that’s not good either. But you’re tired, so you drink it.