Best Friends Reveal the Awkward Truth | Truth or Drink | Cut
– Who is a better bang
out of the two of us? Oh! – You’re constantly doing new things. I mean, you had a 12
person orgy the other day. – I did.
– Yeah. (classical music) – I’m Florence. – And I’m Reed, and we are best friends. – Yeah. – [Interviewer] Let’s do it. Who wants to go first? – Oh my God, I don’t know. – I wanna go first. – Okay, all right, you go. – Question one. – So ready. – Who is the boss in our relationship? – I feel like we’re really
good at doing things equal but I’m a diva so I get
my way a lot of the time and I’m so sorry for that, so I guess I would be the boss. – Yeah, but then I do a lot for us as, yeah, maybe you’re the boss, fuck it. – But you do a lot. You do a lot.
– Yeah. – I think I just boss you about. – You can be a bit of a diva sometimes. – Yeah, I can be, yeah, absolutely. – Yeah.
– And it’s exhausting. – I think that’s hard for you. – It is pretty shite, but thank god for therapy, whoa! Is there anything I believe in that you think is bullshit? (Florence laughing) – You’re probably one of the
most proactive people I know on the sustainability front. Yet, you still eat meat
and you’re not a vegan. – I’m so pro-vegan as well apart from the fact that I eat meat. – You can’t be pro-vegan if you eat meat. So what the fuck are you doing? – I know, what the fuck am I doing? The doctor told me I had
to eat meat (laughs). – No they didn’t. – They did, oh! Oh god, I’m gonna get so
much vegan abuse right now. – Is there anything you’ve
been too ashamed to tell me? (Reed gasps) (Florence laughs) – Once, when you were living with me, I might have snooped in your bedroom. – What? – I don’t know, I think I wanted to see
what sex toys you had. – What (laughs)? I don’t even know what
I would say to that. – [Interviewer] What would
you be ashamed to tell her? What sort of thing? – Mmm. When we were in Jamaica, when we were staying hotel
rooms next to each other, when you were having a
threesome in that room. – Yeah?
– I was masturbating. – (yelling) Ah! It was almost like you were with us. – Yeah, I think I was just a bit left out. – Aw. – ‘Cause I didn’t have anyone
to have sex with there. – (Reed) Aw. – Which is sad. – You must’ve been so horny. I’m so sorry for having all that sex and you not being involved. – Yeah. – What would it take for
us to have sex (gasps). I’ve been wanting to ask
you this for so long. How much would it take? – I think about a million. (Reed gasps)
(Florence laughs) – So my vagina is minus
a million right now. – Yes. How much would it take you? – A tenner? (both laughing) I’m a cheap bitch. Who is a better bang out of the two of us? Oh! – I’m slightly jealous that you have a successful
open relationship. So you’re constantly doing new things. I mean, you had a 12
person orgy the other day. – I did.
– Yeah. I think I’ll hands out to that. What is the thing you
dislike about me the most? – Oh my fuck. (whispering) Can I say your boyfriend? (Florence gasps) Can I say that? I’m so sorry. I love you so much and I just
don’t think he deserves you. I’m so sorry. Does your boyfriend like me? – Why are you bringing this up now? – Oh my god, I wanna know so badly. – You don’t like my boyfriend
and he doesn’t like you. – [Interviewer] What is it
about Reed that he doesn’t like? – Oh my god, so good. So good, tell me. I’m so ready to hear it. – I think he’s scared of very
sexually empowered women. – Fucking too right he is.
– Yeah. – God, I hope this video doesn’t come up. (both laughing) – I’m getting hot and bothered after this. – Oh yeah, same. I’m like sweaty as fucking fuck. – What? – Kiss me on the lips or do
three shots, mother fucker! (lips smacking)
Ah! What would you like to change about me? – I would like to get rid of
your mental health problems that you deal with. Like, I would change you for the better. And like your IBS.
– Oh, my soul! That’s lovely.
– Because– You’d take all my pain away? – I’d take all your pain away. – Oh, that’s actually making me well up. That’s so lovely. Would you have all my pain? Would you take it from me if taking it away from me
meant that you have it? – No. (Reed scoffs) (Reed laughing) – [Interviewer] Was that fun? – Yes, it was really fun.
– It was amazing. It was so fun. It’s like therapy session, isn’t it? – [Announcer] But the
Truth or Drink game now. You definitely don’t
wanna miss out on this. It’s a (beep) blast. (upbeat hip-hop music)