Americans Try Japanese Sodas
– Product name, Mango Creamy Soda, parentheses, carbonated drink. (pouring liquid sound) (upbeat music) – Peering down the bottle
at what color this is I’m like a little suspect of it. – Look at the milky white. – Little cloudy. – Can we say the thing
we think it looks like? – It looks like (bleep). – Good luck. – It tastes like mango juice. – It tastes just like a bunch of melted Haribo gummies in dirty water. – I would 100% drink this soda. – I would definitely buy this at the store because it’s so tiny and I would love to just carry it around
and have people comment. (lid pops)
– Oh, cool! – Oh my God!
– (screams) What? – What a surprise. – Oh, it packs a punch.
– It’s like liquid Smarties. – It does like a little bit of Red Bull. – It’s an entirely new taste to me. – I like it. – It’s okay. (laughing) – Cool, I see Hello Kitty
and I know Hello Kitty. – There’s a paragraph of instructions on how to open it.
– There’s some down here too. – Oh, this punches.
(cracking) – Place opener on top of a Ramune bottle and press down firmly with your palm. (cracking) – Oh my God! – Am I doing it right? At this point, lunch is
over, my lunch break is over. – Alright, that’s not bad. – It’s super sugary. (sound of disgust) – Yeah, that’s the worst one yet. – Really? – I really like it, actually
it reminds me of the frozen ice pops. – This tastes like Jones Soda to me. – I would agree with that. – I think, like, mixing this with alcohol at a party would be fun. – I noticed you just poured more of this. You went back for seconds. – I think there’s a chemical in this that’s controlling my brain more than me. (lid popping) – What is that? – It kinda smells like rotting fruit. – What does that smell like? – (laughing) What is that smell? – This soda’s angry at me. – Nope, nope.
(laughing) I’m against this taste. – Oh goddammit.
– Wow, that’s very unpleasant. – Kind of a sour,
(snapping) sparkling cider. – Yeah, this makes my
tongue wanna leave my mouth. – Yeah. – Like apple puree for babies.
– Yes! That’s exactly what it is!
– It’s like a baby food. – It’s baby food soda. – [Voiceover] I have arrived,
I shall take one tiny beer. – Are you enjoying the
giant football game? Throw me one of that tiny six-pack. – Here, one tiny beer for you. – One tiny beer.